InnoExtractor is a powerful application that helps you to unpack Inno Setup installers using InnoUnp technology.
With InnoExtractor you can explore the internal structure and content of the installer and you can to extract them to a local folder or a portable devices, without having to run the setup.
- Open installers into the application with only drag and drop executables from Windows Explorer.
- Explore the internal content (files and more) of the installer.
- Extract the embedded files and script to a local folder, to a zip package or to a self-extracting module (portable).
- Decompiles the "CompiledCode.bin" file of the Installer to get the assembly code, corresponding to the "Code" script section (for advanced users only).
- Open internal files of the installer into the same application.
- Perform file searches by keyword.
- Input panel, that allows you to enter a valid password to extract encrypted installers.
- Properties panel to see advanced information about the installer.
- History for recently opened installer.
- Other miscellaneous options.
- Support older and latest versions of Inno Setup.
- Support older and latest versions of InnoUnp.
- Application available in multiple languages.
- Designed for Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7 and 8/8.1.
- Windows 2000; Windows XP; Windows Vista; Windows 7; Windows 8; Windows 8.1.
- Inno Setup-based installers.